Cassandra, 22 years old
Cassandra was unemployed and living in an area where jobs are hard to come by.
She found herself feeling low about her chances of finding work and independence.
The Turnaround: Youth Projects Steps In
- Youth Projects funded and assisted with enrolment in driving lessons to increase chances of finding employment.
- Completion of Youth Projects job search training program and intensive mentoring in job interview preparation.
- Referral to Fitted for Work for a confidence boosting interview outfit.
- Youth Projects employment networks found job vacancies and helped place Cassandra in a position in hospitality, assisting her at every step along the way.
- Regular checkups continue to offer ongoing support and ensure stability in her new place of employment.